Friday, April 2, 2010

A Good Read ^.^

I wanted to share a great read for the Easter season that I recently bought at Covenant Life Church.



After reading this I've had a renewed love and relationship with the Lord. It's been so awesome to be able to discover new things about Him and fall in love all over again. This book has helped to bring me closer to Him in ways I hadn't imagined. It's helped me to understand more and want to become more like Him. Hmm...I should've said a little about it huh? haha It's about the passion of Christ; what Easter is all about. And this is definitely a read that I will be looking at again and again not only at Easter but in reminder of what He has done for me and who I am as a Christian. More than once I was brought to tears reading these chapters. Please, I highly recommend reading this ^.^

Alright I'm off to write some more.

Happy Easter!!!!
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment