Friday, January 27, 2012

Once Upon A Time

Ok my husband and I are a little obsessed with this new show 'Once Upon A Time' and we are just not tv people but ever since we saw ads for this we had to check it out. Anyway-we caught up on all the episodes this week on HULU plus (Yep. We dumped Netflix. A long awaited decision but we had to do it.)  and well...our dialogues can get interesting late hours of the night....


Me: Babe, how come you never take me to a random log cabin in the forest whilst getting caught in a rainstorm? WITH a fire ready and warm quilt blankets???

Gary: *..stares..*
I'm sorry that I would rather just take you to the car and bring you safely home...why don't we try this scenario but also go fall down a cliff so I can save you!....




Gary: I think it's time to go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment