Friday, August 3, 2012

Well Done Gabby Douglas!!!




At age 16, I don't ever remember being this driven for anything. Ever. Check out this amazing video about her and her family's journey towards the olympics.

Raising an Olympian: Gabby Douglas

Another cool thing: she's a believer...She tweeted this the night before she won:

"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me".
 (Psalm 103:2)

 And after she won the gold:

"I just give all the glory to God. It's funny how all that works, I put the glory up and the blessings come down." 

Amen!!! Congrats Gabby!!! Well done ^.^

"Well Done" by Moriah Peters

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment